Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti or Something Like It!!

I love chicken spaghetti but my hubster isn't a big fan.  I have been hungry for it for a while so I decided  to make it with one main change.  I used hamburger instead of chicken.  I combined a couple of recipes so here is what I did. 

1 lb ground beef
small onion
1 large jar mushrooms
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
6 oz Velveeta
1/2 can water
1 can Rotel (I used the one with habanero)
1 lb pasta

Brown meat with chopped onion and mushrooms.  Cook pasta.  Drain pasta and add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.  Transfer into a baking dish.  I sprinkled some shredded cheese on top.  Cook at 350 until cheese is melted and warmed through.

Not very healthy but it sure did taste good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment