Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rae's Yum Yums

My sister got this recipe from a friend of hers and they are so yummy and easy.  I don't know what the "real" name is so I made up my own!!  My nephew loves these things and will eat as many as possible.

Ingredients:
1 cup peanuts (or whatever nut you like)
1 cup chex cereal (I used the corn one)
1 cup pretzels broken up
Approximately 6 squares of almond bark
1 cup plain m&m's (optional)  they are delicious with or without

Mix first three ingredients (and m&m's if you choose to add them).  Melt your chocolate in the microwave stirring occasionally so it doesn't scorch.  I melt mine in the microwave.  Pour chocolate over the mixture and stir until completely covered.  Lay out wax paper and spoon mixture into "blobs" on the wax paper and allow to cool.  Once cooled and hardened. . . .eat.  I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment