Monday, September 24, 2012

Creamy Ranch Potatoes

We had a luncheon at church yesterday and since we are currently on a very tight budget I had to come up with something inexpensive but would go a long way.  Well, this is what I came up with.  I doubled the recipe and it made a huge bunch of potatoes and we will be eating potatoes most of the week!!  Thankfully we both like them a lot!!

2 pounds potatoes (the recipe calls for red potatoes but I use whatever I have) cut into bite sized pieces
1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
1 envelope buttermilk ranch dry salad dressing mix
1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of potato soup

1.  Place potatoes in a 3 1/2 quart crockery cooker.  In a small bowl combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix.  Stir in soup.  Add to potatoes.

2.  Cover; cook on low heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.  Stir to blend before serving.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment