Monday, September 16, 2013

Bacon Cheeseburger Bites

I love reading recipe blogs.  Plain Chicken is one I read every day.  She had this yummy sounding recipe on there Friday and I thought that since it is football season you might want to make these for the game.  I haven't tried them yet but I hope to soon!!  Go check out Plain Chicken for lots of other great sounding recipes and a picture or two of her cats!!

Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
  • 1 lb hamburger
  • 3 oz  bacon bits
  • 1 cup cheese
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1 tsp worschestire sauce
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
  • 1 1/4 cup Bisquick

  • Preheat oven to 400F.

     Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the dough hook attachment) 

    Roll into 1-inch balls. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until brown. 

    Bacon Cheeseburger Bites may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment