Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hurry-up Ham-N-Noodles

Hurry-up Ham-N-Noodles

Ingredients
*5 to 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (I used 6 cups and it was too much noodle and I think any kind of noodle would work good)
*1/4 cup butter, cubed
*1 cup heavy whipping cream
*1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham (I used can chicken that I sauteed with mushrooms and seasoned with seasoning salt, black pepper, chili powder and garlic)
*1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
*1/4 teaspoon salt (I never add salt to anything because I use seasoning salt)
*1/8 teaspoon pepper

DirectionsCook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until thickened.Add the ham, cheese, onions, salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, until heated through. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture. Toss to coat; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment