Sunday, September 5, 2010

Swiss 'n Chicken Casserole

I make this casserole pretty often because Mr. Giggles really likes it. This time I invited my Dad over to eat and he liked it too. I like it too but it is not my most favorite food in the world. The leftovers are pretty tasty too. I hope you enjoy. This is a Kraft recipe.

What You Need
4 cups chopped cooked chicken (I use canned chicken sauteed with onions and mushrooms)
2 cups Croutons
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
2/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1/2 cup Milk
4 stalks Celery, sliced (I omit because neither Mr. Giggles or I can stand it!)
1/4 cup chopped onions

Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE ingredients - I save some of the cheese and put it on top
SPOON into 2-qt. casserole.
BAKE 40 min. or until heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment