Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas

The other morning I was watching Rachael Ray (I can't remember who she was cooking with) and they were making buffalo chicken quesadillas.  My husband loves buffalo chicken dip and I thought that maybe he would like these too.  I didn't pay much attention to the recipe they used because I thought for sure that I could come up with something very similar (and sometimes on those shows they use things that we don't like).  Anywho. . . .this is my version of  buffalo chicken quesadillas.  They were yummy and the hubs ate some of the leftovers today.  I will probably eat some of them tomorrow.

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas

two cans chicken (one didn't seem like enough and 2 made enough for a small army) - I sauteed the chicken with some onions and seasoned it all up with garlic, a pepper blend, seasoning salt and chili powder (this helps with the tin can taste and adds some zip)
Franks Buffalo Sauce (add however much your family likes, I think I used about 3/4 of a cup)
shredded cheese (I used a mexican blend) and I didn't measure. . . just dumped until it looked about right
flour tortillas (I use the fajita size)

Cover the tortilla with cheese, spoon on chicken mixture, some more cheese and another tortilla.  Bake in the oven until melted or put in your skillet and melt everything together.  Cut into triangles and eat.  I used sour cream to dip mine in.  Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment