Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Chex Mix

A.K.A  Halloween crack!!  I saw this recipe over at Plain Chicken and knew without ever trying it that it was something I would love.  I can't wait to try it!  I am thinking that since I am going to visit my nephew and niece aka the short people sometime before Halloween that I will have to make them some.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!  Here is the recipe for ya:

Halloween Chex Mix

8 oz white chocolate chips
4 cups Corn Chex cereal
2 cups bite-size pretzel twists (I used pretzel balls)
1 cup candy corn M&Ms
1 cup candy corn
1/4 cup orange and black sprinkles

In large microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.

Gently stir in cereal, pretzels, candy corn and M&Ms until evenly coated. Toss the sprinkles over the mixture.

Spread on waxed paper until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks.


If you have a few minutes, head over to Plain Chicken and check out some of the recipes she has.  There are a lot that I hope to get to try out soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment